Saturday, January 15, 2011

ZEN ZONE

Beyond the thoughts of uncertainty, doubt and all fears
Beneath the unsettled emotions and frustrated tears
Despite the still unanswered prayers after patiently waiting for years
I feel the need to get quiet and go deep within...
asking God to speak to my heart once again


So now I'm listening for that still small voice
that's as clear as the sound of thunder yet soft as the wind
...the voice of wholeness...the voice of wisdom...
the voice of peace...the voice of Zen


When I feel lost it is my inner compass that never leads me astray,
never failing to lead me in the path of righteousness,
in a clear and perfect way


So when the things of this world begin to push and shove
yet clarity and direction are all I'm thinking of,
it is the light that leads me down the path of truth...
the light that leads me in the path of love.


A One Love Production
Copyright 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment