Tuesday, February 8, 2011

The Essence of My Love

My Love is to genuine, abundant & divine
to have it thrown back in my face.

My Love is much to kind and gets even better with time
to give to someone undeserving in haste,
Then like a sweet fine wine watch this precious
love of mine carelessly spilled all over
the floor in waste.

My Love is much to pure to give to one
who’s not sure they can reciprocate the
level of positive energy & commitment I’m givin'.
My Love deserves to have peace, joy & fulfillment
added to not taken away from this journey
called life I’m livin’.

My Love is bestowed upon its recipient on purpose
not by accident or default…and like a prodigy child
who’s talent comes natural from God
not influenced by man or taught,
My love is extraordinary, infinite & eternal…
a blessing to its receiver that cannot be bought.

My Love is an invaluable gift…a top notch prize,
that begins and extends beyond the pleasures
found in the treasures between my voluptuously
caramel coated thighs.

My Love is spiritual, intellectual and emotionally profound
My Love is passionate and intense yet gentle, wise and sound
My Love is beautiful to the eyes of every beholder,
Yet can only be trusted securely in the appreciative hands
of the man that truly understands
a rare jewel has just been found.


(Inspired by the Tyler Perry movie “For Colored Girls” dedicated to every woman)


A One Love Production
By Anna Ms. Poet Hendricks
Copyright 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment