Monday, September 3, 2012

A Labor Day of Love: Barbeque...Baked Beans...and A Baby

This was a special Labor Day in my home because today was about more than just barbeque and baked beans. Today we celebrated the anniversary of my "Labor" Day of Love. On this day three months ago I "Labored" our beautiful baby girl Khaliah into the world. I can't believe she's  three months old already. She's growing so fast...so alert....full of personality and smart as a whip too. (LOL)

 A few days ago, I caught her putting her pacifier in her mouth by herself. She did it all by herself three straight times in a row. I'm so glad I was able to quickly grab our digital camera and video tape her the last time she did before she noticed I was watching her and stopped doing it. And when she looked up and saw me recording her she just looked straight into the camera unmoved and kept right on going as if she was used to being on camera. I swear she's acts like she's born to be a Super Star. Who knows...maybe she is...(LOL)

Now she's moved on to trying to hold her bottle by herself when we're feeding her. (Smh and LOL)She tries to sit up by herself too but she's got a little more ways to go before she's strong enough for that just yet. But at the rate she's going...with a bit more practice I won't be surprised if she has that down too real soon. I'm sooo proud of her!!! 

Until Next Time...I surround you in love & light!

No comments:

Post a Comment