Friday, December 27, 2013

All That I Am: An Affirmative Poem of Self Evaluation...Realization...and Revelation

I Am...Amazing...Beautiful...Radiant...Divine.
I Am...Giving...Peaceful...Harmonious...
Just...Zenful...one of a kind.

I AM...Humble...Gifted...Incredibly Talented...
Whole and Complete.
I Am...Generous...Genuine......Gentle...Caring...Courageous....
And impossible to Defeat.


I AM...Fearless...Faithful...Reliable...Creative...Unique.
I Am...Healthy...Wealthy...Abundant...
And Successful in all that I seek. 
I Am...Inspirational....Humorous...Hopeful...
Spiritually Strong yet Meek.

I Am...Classy...Considerate...Clever...Confident...
Faithful and Kind.
I Am...Loyal...Loving...Compassionate...Understanding...
And I let my God-Light Shine.

I Am...Respectful...Honest...Committed...Trustworthy...
Romantic...Passionate and Poetically Sublime.
I Am...Resourceful and Resilient with Fortitude
that stands the test of time.

I Am...Fiercely Persistent and full of Determination...
Yet, Patient because I know that I am
worthy of all I dream of.

I Am...Joyful...Graceful...Grateful...
Faith-filled and Spirit-filled with Reverence for God
whom I put no one above.
I Am Extraordinary...I Am Phenomenal...
I Am Feminine Energy Personified...
I Am Love.



A One Love Production
By Anna "M. Hendricks
Original Copyright September 2013
Revised Copyright December 2013





No comments:

Post a Comment