Saturday, December 14, 2013

Twelve Days of Christmas:Uprooting Your Unforgiveness Weeds and Planting New Love Seeds


Today marks the countdown to the 12 days of Christmas. So continuing with my Inspirational Love Note theme on forgiveness this month, let's bring it to a culmination together by trying a little forgiveness exercise.

For the next 12 days think of, mediate on, pray on and ponder what weeds of resentment, anger, and unforgiveness you need to pull up from the garden of your heart and mind.

When Spirit reveals to you who or what you're still harboring resentment toward and need to forgive, past or present, write the persons name or the situation down on a piece of paper. Once you have your list pray over it everyday for the next 12 days. Then on Christmas Eve night, light a candle and hold the piece of paper with your list on it up to your heart and affirm:

"Through the power of Christ in me, I now forgive every person & situation on this list. Divine Love is now adjusting my life and healing my pain. I now release you and bless you so that I may go free to continue my life path in peace and harmony." 

Then burn or flush that list down the toilet and wake up on Christmas Day, the day we celebrate the birth of Jesus the Christ, with clear intentions, expectations and a proclamation of it being your day of emotional rebirth, healing and a new beginning on your path of Love

Until next time I surround you in Love & Light! So always keep your heart open and your LOVE light on. 


A One Love Production
By Anna M. Hendricks
Copyright 2013

Affirmation enclosed are the original words by author of article

No comments:

Post a Comment