Sunday, August 7, 2016

Sunday's Food For Thought: Loyal To Love...Loyal To God (Poem)


Oh Most High God,
there is none like you....none above,
or before you in all the heaven's
or this physical land
Your Holy Spirit lives forever,
your perfect love only expands

Your heart is so generous
in its giving,
like a river of abundance
that never ends
Your compassion, grace, 
and mercy you never
fail to lend

Your love is like no other,
there is no place, space, or time
it cannot transcend
There is no problem you cannot 
solve...
No broken heart your love
 cannot mend

Why you're so good to me
my human mind may never fully
understand....my human intellect 
may never know
Yet I'm so deeply grateful Lord,
for the loving ways you gently
mold me, shape me, 
help me to evolve and grow

You are my first true love...
my most intimate life partner,
as a matter of fact
I have studied your word
and your ways since my youth,
and still today I proudly tell
all who are willing to listen, 
of your mighty wonderful acts

As long as you allow me to,
I will pour out my heart
and love to you
My poems will be my songs of praise
to say thanks for being 
so faithful and true

I will forever boldly tell
all who are willing to hear,
of all the countless reasons
I remain so loyal to thee
I am so deeply grateful Lord,
for your high favor, constant love,
and generosity....
That all my life you have 
allowed consistently
to follow after me



This is a poem from my personal gratitude journal to God. It is one of my many private love notes I love to write to the Most High, my Source, Substance, and Supply to give thanks for my wealth of creative and abundant talents, gifts and blessings in my life. Today I share it with you as my Inspirational Love Notes message for today.  I hope that it will touch your heart and soul in a way that inspires you to draw nearer to God in your own unique way as well.

No matter what you're going through...talk to God about it. He hears every prayer and answers always in a divinely ordered and perfect way. May this message serve you well as your Sunday Food For Thought to carry you through your week. 

Until next time....remember to keep your heart open and your LOVE light on!!! ~ Your Inspirational Goddess of Love - Anna MsPoet Hendricks


A One Love Production
By Anna MsPoet Hendricks
Copyright 2016 

You can also follow me on Facebook@ https://www.facebook.com/InspirationalLoveNotes/




No comments:

Post a Comment