Sunday, November 6, 2016

Sunday's Food For Thought: Dream Catcher (Poem)


My dreams are mine alone
both new and old....

They are desires of my heart
I long to behold....

Yet my dreams are no longer
just dreams to grow cold....

My beautiful, precious dreams
have now also become my goals.

So help me God to remember
whether my dreams are big or small....

Always keep an open heart
as my net to catch them all.


This is just a short, yet affirmative, poem from my personal dream journal. I wanted to share it in hopes that it may be an empowering source of inspiration to you as it is for me. 

Until next time....remember to keep your heart open and your LOVE light on!!! 


A One Love Production
By Anna MsPoet Hendricks
Copyright 2016


You can also follow me on Facebook@ https://www.facebook.com/InspirationalLoveNotes/

No comments:

Post a Comment