Monday, April 4, 2011

A Brief Moment of Clarity

For just a brief moment, I had a flash of intuition where I was able to see myself and my talents as God sees me and all that He has in store for me that’s yet to come. For just a brief moment, I saw me reaching my full potential the way God has always seen in me. After all, it is He who inspires and instilled in me this abundance of creative ability when I was just an idea in His Divine Mind even before I was conceived in my mother’s womb.

For just a brief moment, I was able to see a mere glimpse of Gods divine plan for my life and in that milla-second of a moment, I became so overwhelmed with joy and moved beyond words in my spirit. Then I received an intense current of energy that I knew with an amazing sense of certainty, was the Infinite Divine Holy presence of Spirit moving though me like a flash of lighting…

And all I could do or say in response to that precious, sacred, immensely profound yet very brief moment…was lift my hands in total praise with tear filled eyes of pure joy, deep gratitude and awe at what I saw. Then with a proclamation of great expectation and conviction in my heart and voice I opened my mouth and said….Thank you Most High God…For you NEVER CEASE to amaze me. Even in a brief moment like this of removing the veil from my eyes and allowing me to clearly see all that you created me to be! In the name and nature of Jesus the Christ...It is done! And So It Is!


A One Love Production
(From the Journal Pages of Anna Ms. Poet Hendricks)
Copyright 2011




No comments:

Post a Comment