Wednesday, April 20, 2011

An Inspirational Love Note on Spiritual Wisdom (Dedicated to the Brutha's)

1 Kings 3:5-11 tells the story of how God came to King Solomon through a dream granting him the opportunity to ask for whatever he wanted. Yet, instead of asking for riches, long life & material gain. Solomon only asked God to give him an understanding heart and discernment to have right judgment over the people in his kingdom. God was so pleased with King Solomon's request to ask only for wisdom that He not only gave him the wisdom he asked greater than none like him before. God also gave him all the riches, honor and long life with only one condition that King Solomon keep Gods commandments,... i.e. keep God first in his life.

So as you continue to diligently work to overcome the unique yet unfortunate struggles, challenges, and obstacles our current economy and society force you to face daily. In all your getting I encourage you to take a moment to do as King Solomon and instead of asking God for riches, more money and material gain...ask God to grant you the Wisdom that comes from an understanding discerning heart so that you too can make right judgment. Doing so will extend your blessings far greater than any amount of monetary wealth or material possessions. How so you ask? Because as Lauryn Hill so simply yet eloquently put it in her song "Lost Ones" from her highly successful and deeply profound debut solo album "The Miseducation of Lauryn Hill", ..."Wisdom is better than silver and gold".

For with an understanding heart and discernment of spiritual wisdom, you will have far greater ability to know the right choices to make, the right opportunities to take and the right direction and path to go that of your own intellectual mind alone you will not know. Asking God for the blessing of spiritual wisdom then trusting in it and learning to lean on it rather than your own understanding, will cause you to be led in the right place at the right time. Additionally, you will find yourself suddenly connecting with the right people to help manifest lucrative opportunities that will begin to flow to you in golden streams of good & plenty. Avalanches of abundance will begin to attract and flow to you to such a magnitude in which your barns will not have room to hold.

So my dear beloved brutha's, my heart goes out to you in this message because I have watched and grown in my understanding of your plight and fight my entire life. I have seen it in all of you from my father to my biological brothers...uncles...mates and platonic male friends alike. As a result of my deep compassion for the personal struggles that, as a black man in America, you experience in a way that no other man on this earth does. I have shed countless tears of empathy for you and prayed without ceasing for your continued strength, hope and renewed faith in God. Additionally, I have asked God daily to show me what I as your female counterpart can do to uplift you, encourage you and be a greater beacon of light for you.

Today my brutha's, God answered my prayer by inspiring me to use my God given gift, talent, passion and ability to creatively express myself and His message of Spiritual Truth with you through the message shared with you in this Inspirational Love Note. Despite the appearance of lack or limitation in any area of your lives... Go forth with pride and dignity. Instead of chasing money and material possessions keep God first in all things and chase after greater understanding of His Word...His Ways...and His Purpose for your life.

With a heart overflowing in genuine Love & Light 4 U....Be encouraged and know that you are a "Black Diamond".

~ Peace My Beloved Brutha's!

A One Love Production
By Anna Ms. Poet Hendricks
Copyright 2011
Original Publication April 6, 2011,
Revised version published April 20, 2011

For more inspirational messages, poetry and creative works like this please check out my blog website, Inspirational Love Notes @ www.lovenotesonline.info. All comments and feedback are welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment