Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Happy Birthday Pisces!



For my Inspirational Love Note today, I'm sending a super duper big birthday hug  filled with an extra special vibration of love to all my fellow Pisces celebrating birthday's starting today, February 19th through March 20. By the way, this special birthday wish goes out to all Pisces includes myself who will be getting my own celebrating on tomorrow as I celebrate my birthday too. 
I pray that this will be the absolute best birthday year you have had thus far. Also, I pray that on your special day you are surrounded by those who love you most, know you best and have your highest interest at heart and hand. Lastly, I pray that your life be blessed with more abundance of good than you can hold and your heart filled with more love and joy than you can stand. 

In the meantime, spend the next thirty days living, laughing and loving like only a Pisces can. And sense Pisces is the zodiac known for being such a giving sign and always doing for others first and self last. I encourage and strongly advise you to begin the above mentioned process for the next thirty days by doing something loving for yourself. 

Until next time...I surround you Love & Light!  So remember to keep your heart open and your love light shining bright.


A One Love Production
By Anna M. Hendricks
Copyright 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment