Friday, September 30, 2016

Something To Tuck Under Your Pillow:Trust In The Lord With All Your Heart


"Trust in the Lord with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your path." ~ Proverbs 3:5-6


Today I practice the art of non-resistance. I make the conscious choice to refrain from worrying or over thinking about the affairs or direction of my life. Instead, I am devoted to living fully in the gift of this NOW present moment. I open my mind, eyes and heart to be aware of all the beauty and bountiful blessings that are all around me here and now.

I keep my focus on the I Am presence of God in me as I surrender all that concerns my future into His hands. I am aligned with the divine flow and upper progressive movement of life. And I trust the process of my life to unfold according to God's perfect plan.

I now go free to embrace and enjoy the perfect good for me this day now holds. While keeping an attitude of gratitude as each blessing does unfold.

Won't you join me?

This is just a little "Something To Tuck Under Your Pillow" to ponder as you fall asleep tonight.

Until next time...Remember to keep your heart open and your LOVE light on!!! ~ Anna MsPoet Hendricks - Your Inspirational Goddess of Love



A One Love Production
By Anna MsPoet Hendricks
Copyright 2016



You can also follow me on Facebook@ https://www.facebook.com/InspirationalLoveNotes/


References: Proverbs 3:5-6, The Holy Bible, New King James Version

No comments:

Post a Comment