Sunday, September 25, 2016

Sunday's Food For Thought: Perfect Love Cast Out Fear

If you're looking for the perfect person you'll be looking and waiting your whole life and never be in happy, fulfilling relationship. Looking and waiting for the perfect person will also cause you to over look some really great people who may have the potential to be the best thing and biggest blessing that has ever happened to you.

Too often people have the huge misperception that when to find their soul mate is to find this perfect person who will love them and everything will be rainbows and butterflies forevermore.

What life and love has taught me,however, is that there are no perfect people. There is no Mr. or Mrs. Right. Mr. and Mrs. Right is an illusion...a myth. But there is a person, I believe, who is the best person suited for you. Yes, I believe wholeheartedly there is a divine right person out there for everyone who desires a be in a healthy, loving relationship and share their life with a life partner.

So for me... I don't expect people to be perfect. Because when you do you will be end up deeply disappointment every time. I no longer look for or expect to meet my "Mr. Right."

What I am open to and believe exist for me is the imperfect man who accepts my imperfections as I accept his. A man who also is loyal, has strong character, integrity, beautiful soul that is the most compatible with mine and a genuine, pure and open heart that loves and honors God, and is ready and willing to receive the unconditional, love I have to pour into his heart as he pours his love into my heart as well.

No there is no such thing as perfect people. But there is a such thing as perfect love. And just like the scriptures tells us in 1 John 4:18, "perfect love cast out fear..."

And with the fear of being disappointed, yet again, when people inevitably fail at being perfect, removed from your heart you are better able to let the perfect love in of that imperfect person that's ready, willing, wanting and waiting to love you the way you deserve. You will also be better prepared and able to allow yourself to show them unconditional love in return. To find someone who loves you unconditionally is about as perfect as Love can get.


Until next time....remember to keep your heart open and your LOVE light on!!! ~ Anna MsPoet Hendricks - Your Inspirational Goddess of Love


A One Love Production
By Anna MsPoet Hendricks
Copyright 2016

You can also follow me on Facebook@ https://www.facebook.com/InspirationalLoveNotes/


References: Holy Bible, 1 John 4:18, www.biblegateway.com



No comments:

Post a Comment