Friday, October 28, 2016

An Inspirational Love Notes:Fantastic Fun Day Friday Message For You


As I was doing my daily meditation this morning I opened my windows and caught a whiff of the fresh air and saw how beautiful it is outside today.Then as I went into my mediation time this following message of prayer and appreciation came to me. So after writing it down in my journal I was inspired to come and share some of it with you here to inspire you through the rest of your day as well.

With that said, here it is:


Today I give thanks to God for this most beautiful, splendid, glorious, gorgeous, awesome, amazing, abundant, bountiful, magnificent, love fueled, joy-filled, blissful, fun-infused, marvelous, care-free, loving day. 

This is my day!!! This is your day!!! This is a good day!!! This is a gloriously blessed and powerfully prosperous day simply because this is the day the Lord our God, the Most High has made....perfect, whole, and complete. Then God went the extra mile to breathed His breath of life in you and me to awaken us to take part and be glad in it. Therefore, today is an awesome day for no other reason than the fact that today is our gift from our Holy Divine Creator called, The Present. 

So whether this is your pay day Friday or not, I invite you....I encourage you....I hopefully will inspire you through this message, to join me in seeing this day as Fantastic Fun Day Friday. In so doing, I pray that every where you go and in all that you do you will find something throughout your day....THIS DAY....that will give you reason to pause and laugh, smile and inhale the fresh air, take in the warmth of the sunshine, open your heart, arms and mind, and embrace the perfection of this day that is God's masterpiece creation that you get to be a part of and witness from your human perspective. 

What a joy that is!!!! Allow yourself to realize what a blessing that is!!! Accept and acknowledge what a miracle it is to still be here today...on this Fantastic Fun Friday!!! 

Allow your heart to delight in God this day to the degree that you are filled with countless reasons to give thanks for the blissful bounty of beautiful blessings that surround you and attract to you today and all weekend long. 

Go in peace and love today my friends knowing who is your endless, infinite supply and supplier....the Eternal Loving Presence of our Father/Mother Most High God.

Until next time....remember to keep your heart open and your LOVE light on!!! ~ Anna MsPoet Hendricks - Your Inspirational Goddess of Love :-)


A One Love Production

By Anna MsPoet Hendricks
Copyright 2016





You can also follow me on Facebook@ https://www.facebook.com/InspirationalLoveNotes/

No comments:

Post a Comment