Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Something To Tuck Under Your Pillow: Love Is A Verb Not A Noun

My spiritual mother blessed me richly before she made her transition from this life six years ago. But it wasn't money or material possessions she bequeathed onto me. What she left me has proven to be of far greater value to me than any silver or gold she could have given me to behold in her memory.

No. Instead, she blessed me by investing her time and energy and prayers in me, for me, over me. She spent a great deal of time over the years we had together helping me to grow and reach my potential.

One of the ways she invested in me was by sharing her many pearls of wisdom with me. And one of those valuable pearls of wisdom she shared with me was that love is a verb not a noun, she always told me.

In fact, I can still hear her sweet little eighty- something year old voice inside my head now saying, "Baby...if you wanna know if someone really loves you pay more attention to their ACTIONS than their words. Love is shown by what a person is willing to DO for you more than in what they say they feel for you."

And tonight, for my Inspirational Love Notes message, and in honor of my memories and special relationship with my dearly departed spiritual mom, I share this very precious nugget of wisdom from her with you as well. Taking heed to her words of great advice has served me well. I pray it will do the same for you.

This is just a little "Something To Tuck Under Your Pillow" to ponder as you fall asleep tonight. 


Until next time....remember to keep your heart open and your LOVE light on!!!! ~ Anna MsPoet Hendricks - Your Inspirational Goddess of Love


A One Love Production
By Anna MsPoet Hendricks
Copyright 2016



You can also follow me on Facebook@ https://www.facebook.com/InspirationalLoveNotes/


No comments:

Post a Comment