Sunday, January 12, 2014

More Than a Conqueror


Seeking to be better not bitter,
I let go of the past...
'Cause I know pain is temporary,
and the hurt won't last.

So I...forgive all ills...
Surrender my hopes and dreams
to God's Will...
Keep moving forward with my life,
'Cause there's no time 
for standing still.

Lifting my voice and hands to Thee...
Proclaiming every ungodly thing
around me shall flee...
Allowing God to purify all 
negative thoughts and energy...
Letting nothing block the good
I know He has for me.

Pressing forward toward the goal and prize
 to my glorious destiny...
'Cause I am more than a conqueror...
Born to triumph in victory.



Until next time...I surround you in LOVE & light! So always keep your heart open and let your love light shine bright. 



A One Love Production
By Anna M. Hendricks
Original Copyright November 2013
Revised Copyright January 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment