Saturday, January 11, 2014

My Heart Filled with Peace...


Dear God,
As I rest in Your presence, my heart fills with peace.
Even though there may be turmoil around me,
 I turn to You 
and feel Your loving hand lifting me
 above all concern.

From my higher spiritual perspective, 
I know, truly know that nothing can disturb 
the peace of my soul.
Nothing can separate me from Your love,
for You and I are one,
now and forever.

In Your presence, dear God,
I am renewed.
I am enlightened.
I am comforted.

I no longer fear the unknown, but approach it
with the sure faith that through 
Your infinite wisdom,
I will be guided to my good.

Thank you God, for Your light
that shines continually on my life's path.
Thank You God, for guiding me,
for holding me close in Your love
that never ends.

I rest now in Your presence,
my heart filled with peace.


~Author Unknown



Until next time...I surround you in Love & light. So remember to keep you heart open
and your love light shining bright.

~Anna M. Hendricks


  

No comments:

Post a Comment