Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Spiritual Breakthrough:Breaking the Shell


It's time to open the coffin
and remove the nails...
It's time to raise the curtains,
and let my light be unveiled.

If my body is the Holy Temple
in which God dwells...
Then it's time to see my body
healed, healthy, 
whole and well.

It's time to live life to the fullest
and break out of my shell...
It's time to brush my knee's off,
and use my spiritual truth to quell,
all frustration and regret
over times I stumbled
 or fell.

It's time to let go of the doubt
and see my life excel...
It's time to conquer all the fears,
that's held me back for years,
and finally see my faith prevail.

It's time to use my gifts
and talents in ways unparalleled...
I have a purpose to fulfill,
dreams to make real...
and a phenomenal story to tell.


Please also check out the video attached below to hear the beautifully written song, Break the Shell, by India Arie, from her latest cd, Songversation . This song was my inspiration for writing this poem about overcoming my own self-imposed limitations. 



Until next time...I surround you in LOVE & light! So always keep your heart open
and your love light shining bright.



A One Love Production
Spiritual Breakthrough: Breaking the Shell is, Poem,
By Anna M. Hendricks
Original Copyright October 12, 2013, 
Revised Copyright January 14, 2014

References: India Arie, Song, Break the Shell, from her cd, Songversation, http://www.youtube.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment