Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Characteristics of a Winner


In every winner there's a desire,
to do what is said cannot be done;
A persistence to win the race that 
others believe cannot be won

There's an attitude others simply
do not understand
that says, " the power to create my destiny
lies within my own hands!"

If there's a will you can believe a winner
will find the path that leads the way;
And the words, "I can't" 
are words you'll never hear
a winner say

The power to manifest and turn dreams
into reality,
is the power every winner has deep
within and holds onto passionately

In every winner there's a hunger
that's not easily satisfied,
that keeps them affirming;
"To prosper is my divine right,
therefore I will not be denied!"

Winners give their very best
at all that they do
So look inside yourself and know
that a winner lives in you



A One Love Production
By Anna "Ms.Poet" Hendricks
Original Copyright 1997
First Revision 2008
Second Revision 2014


No comments:

Post a Comment