Sunday, June 8, 2014

In Thee I Trust

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; 
In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will direct your paths.
 ~ Proverbs 3:5-6

  
In thee I put my trust O'Lord,
to direct my path through life
and show me which way to go;
To use every challenge or adversity
I face to strengthen me
 and help me grow

In thee I put my trust O'Lord,
in times of disappointment and despair;
to fill my heart with the comfort of
your love that reminds me
in all things you are there

In thee I put my trust O'Lord,
be it my bleakest days or
 darkest nights;
to reignite the flame of hope
in my heart and guide me
with your eternal light

In thee I put my trust O'Lord,
to always restore my faith
and make me whole;
to let nothing rob the peaceful
calm of my soul,
to teach me patience and help me
understand

All things happen for a reason,
to everything there is a season
Yet,  no situation that unfolds
in my life is ever void
of your master plan



A One Love Production
By Anna "Ms.Poet" Hendricks
Copyright 2014
Heading Quote Reference: Holy Bible, New King James Version, biblegateway.com

No comments:

Post a Comment