Friday, June 20, 2014

Today is Your Day



Today is MY day! Today is the day I become the answer to my own prayers by boldly stepping out on faith and putting my faith into action toward accomplishing my goals. 

Today is MY day! Today is the day I stand tall with the confidence and assurance that God is indeed real and is with me and for me in ALL things allowing NOTHING to come against me and prosper.

Today is MY day! Today is the day I, FEARLESSLY rather than fear-fully, look squarely in the face of any "giant-like" situation in my lifepull back my sling of truth attacking it with my five smooth stones of Faith, Love, Spiritual Strength, Divine Wisdom, and Trust in God. With the power of visualization through my minds eye, called imagination, I see each giant like situation in my life fall powerlessly to its death.

Today is MY day! Today is the day I prepare and expect to receive my good and live my life more abundantly; overcoming all appearance of obstacle or adversity while claiming my absolute victory.

Today is My day! Today is the day I see the solution and resolution to every long standing problem or circumstance finally revealed to me. Today is the day I open my eyes with the ability to clearly see; all the beautiful, bountiful, blessings of God that are everywhere present around me at all times, thanking God for my portion of His goodness and grace that is both constant and sublime.

Today is My day! Today is the day I...Put an end to all stressing...See every burden in my life transformed into a blessing...Every area of stagnation move forward and start progressing. And today I am now professing...It is DONE! D.O.N.E.- Divine Order Now Expressing.

And since this day was created by God everything I mentioned above applies not only to me and my day but to you and your day too.

Until next time...I surround you in Love & light! 


A One Love Production
By Anna "Ms.Poet" Hendricks
Copyright June 20, 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment