Friday, January 30, 2015

Something to Tuck Under Your Pillow: End of the Week Gratitude Prayer




Dear God,

Thank you for protecting me, my family, and friends through another week. 

Thank you for providing for me and. guiding me through each and every day that I did not and shall not lack for any good thing. 

Most importantly, thank you for giving my body breath of life and strength to make it through each day. And every challenge that may have come with the day, I thank you for Your perfect love and grace that helped me to overcome. In Jesus name....And so it is! Amen!

Have a great weekend everyone! Sweet Dreams!

Until next time....I surround you in Love & Light! Sleep well and have a peaceful night!

 ~ Anna MsPoet Hendricks


For more of my Inspirational Love Notes messages and poems I invite you to visit my archives for this blog. You may also follow me on Facebook by visiting my Inspirational Love Notes fan page at: https://www.facebook.com/InspirationalLoveNotes  and check Like.


A One Love Production
By Anna M. Hendricks
Copyright 2015 

No comments:

Post a Comment