Monday, January 19, 2015

Something To Tuck Under Your Pillow: A Dream of Love


 I have a dream....
that the universal language of love
 will be spoken by all and deeply felt....
All walls of resistance to love
 will come crumbling down, 
and all frozen hearts will melt....


I have a dream....
that the message of love
 I was born to bring....
Will be a beautiful song 
every soul will sing....
And love will no longer be taken 
for granted or seen,
as a quick fix you can get 
any day of the week,
from a common casual fling....

Love will instead be recognized, honored
 and cherished as a sacred
 spiritual thing....
And the power of love will
 once again reign supreme,
and the fears and false beliefs about love
 the mind of man will no longer cling....

Yes, I have a dream....
that my poems of love will be
a healing balm to the broken-hearted 
sparking a ripple effect 
of vibrational energy....
Compelling wounded souls
 to draw nearer to God,
no matter what their race or religious
 practices may be....

I have a dream....
that the words that pour forth from 
my mouth each day....
and the meditations of my heart 
will be acceptable to God
as I kneel down and pray....

Dear God, please use my talents and gifts 
in such a unique way....
That each Inspirational Love Note I write
will clearly convey....
That You are the potter and 
I am the clay....

This is my written vision of love,
made plain and clear today....
That it shall come to pass;
It shall not delay....

Yes, I have have a dream....
And the vision I'm dreaming of....
Is that all my creative bodies of work will
uplift, empower, encourage, and inspire,
the heart of humanity to return to Love.



Until next time....I surround you in Love & Light! Sleep well and have a peaceful night!

For more of my Inspirational Love Notes messages and poems I invite you to visit my archives for this blog. You may also follow me on Facebook by visiting my Inspirational Love Notes fan page at: https://www.facebook.com/InspirationalLoveNotes  and check Like.


A One Love Production
By Anna MsPoet Hendricks
Copyright 2015 (Edited Version)
In Honor of MLK Holiday (January 19, 2015)

No comments:

Post a Comment