Friday, January 16, 2015

Something To Tuck Under Your Pillow: Sweet Dreams



As moonlight in the sky,
now shines so bright....
I pray that you sleep 
well tonight....

However the day,
did unfold....
A new beginning,
tomorrow holds....

So leave your worries
and cares in God's hands....
And trust in the perfection
of His Master Plan....

Let nothing disturb the
peaceful calm of your soul....
Rest in God's love,
and He will make you whole....

As Angel's stand guard,
round your bed out of
physical sight....
May you have sweet dreams,
Sleep well....Good Night! 



A One Love Production
Sweet Dreams Poem
By Anna MsPoet Hendricks
©2015


Until next time....I surround you in Love & Light!

For more of my daily Inspirational Love Notes messages I invite you to Like my fan page at:
https://www.facebook.com/InspirationalLoveNotes.  Please also view more of my Inspirational Love Notes articles and poems in the archive section on this blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment