Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Your Critics Are Your Allies Not Your Enemies


So yesterday I posted a prayer I wrote that received a pretty strong response of 215 likes and 30 plus comments of people saying kind words of support and appreciation for me sharing it. 

Among those 30 plus people who left positive comments was my VERY FIRST CRITIC who is a non-believer in God and made sure to let me know by leaving a image of "the devil" and his followers along with his negative comments.

Well I am just ecstatic!!! Why? Because you're not really doing anything until you're critic's show up. So I am extremely excited to see my first one has FINALLY arrived because his arrival and negative comments is confirmation that I am really on the brink of doing something BIG.

In the last two weeks God has taken me from 35 followers to 915. And apparently God decided to prove to me, yet again today, that He is most definitely REAL by sending me even more people who appreciate my Inspirational Love Notes.

I say this because while I was leaving my critic a kind message that I will pray for his heart, mind, and soul but will NOT entertain his negative comments, God increased my 915 followers to 961. And my goal and prayer was to have 1000 people by the end of this month.

So thank you Mr. Critic! You not only just helped me get closer to my goal by blessing you instead of cursing you. You have also raised my level of motivation and vibration of love FOR GOD through the roof!!!! 


Until next time...I surround you in Love & Light! ~ Anna MsPoet Hendircks

For more of my Inspirational Love Notes messages and poems I invite you to visit my archives for this blog. You may also follow me on Facebook by visiting my Inspirational Love Notes fan page at: https://www.facebook.com/InspirationalLoveNotes  and check Like.


A One Love Production
By Anna M. Hendricks
Copyright 2015 

No comments:

Post a Comment