Thursday, January 15, 2015

Something To Tuck Under Your Pillow:The Phoenix Rising Prayer



Dear God,

Help me to continue practicing patience
 and have a perfect peace...
While I wait on you and trust in you
 for my blessings to be released.

Make my enemies my footstool...
Yet, keep the love in my heart full, 
And like the Phoenix Rising 
from the ashes of despair... 

Let nothing...No One...No Thought...No Thing...
keep me feeling depressed, oppressed, 
or hold me down.
For I boldly declare....

My heart and my life belongs to you Dear Lord.... 
To whom no one can compare.



Until next time...I surround you in Love & Light! So sleep well and have a peaceful night!


For more of my Inspirational Love Notes messages and poems I invite you to visit my archives for this blog. You may also follow me on Facebook by visiting my Inspirational Love Notes fan page at: https://www.facebook.com/InspirationalLoveNotes  and check Like.


A One Love Production
By Anna MsPoet Hendricks
©2015

No comments:

Post a Comment