Tuesday, January 20, 2015

A Better You...A Better Life


I hope no one gets offended by this post. But I saw this image and thought it completely resonates with my motto for this year.

You see, I have declared 2015 as my "Get Your **ish Together Year!" But that's not a New Year's Resolution. It's an "Unhappiness Solution!" What exactly does that mean? Well, let me explain.

It means as a child of the Most High God, who scripture tells me has promised me abundant life as long as I put Him first, which I do and have done since my childhood. I cannot and will not settle for less than I know in my heart I am here to Do....Be....Have.....Experience.....or Receive.

So what exactly do you mean by, "Abundant Life" you ask? Abundant life, to me means, Heaps of Happiness, Jubilant Joy, Pleasurable Peace, Plentiful Prosperity, Bountiful Blessings, Heavenly Health and a Wellspring of Wealth (in the form of unlimited supply which is not to be confused with being filthy rich).

This means, it is imperative to let go, move away from, separate or distance myself from any thoughts, emotions, beliefs, habits, behavior patterns, and yes....even People who are negatively affecting my ability to move to the next level of spiritual and personal growth and development.

It means, removing anything, thought or person that is dimming my light and suppressing my greatness from bursting forth and shining THROUGH ME.....AS ME.

It means, getting my affairs in order and taking that next big, VERY NECESSARY, leap of faith into my Divine Destiny and Greatest Potential to Be....Do....Have...Experience....the best version of me I can be.

Yes, I want better! I deserve better! It is my Divine Right to experience and have better! And 2015 is the year I am going after better with a heart of expectation and determination to receive better.

And I will no longer settle for less than the portion that's divinely mine. So help me God! In the name and NATURE of Jesus the Christ....And So It Is!!!

Now aren't you ready for YOUR better more abundant life too?

Until next time....I surround you in Love & Light! Sleep well and have a peaceful night! 


For more of my Inspirational Love Notes messages and poems I invite you to visit my archives for this blog. You may also follow me on Facebook by visiting my Inspirational Love Notes fan page at: https://www.facebook.com/InspirationalLoveNotes  and check Like.


A One Love Production
By Anna M. Hendricks
Copyright 2015 

No comments:

Post a Comment