Monday, January 26, 2015

As You Lead Me Lord: Prayer of Faith



Dear God,

My eyes have not seen, my ears have not heard, and my heart cannot conceive the plans you have for me. 

Yet I know undoubtedly, wherever you're leading me is good. Whatever you have for me I cannot be denied. All the days of my life I will unceasingly seek to know more of you. And whatever aligns with you're will for me is all I want to do.

Your devoted daughter ~ Anna M. Hendricks



Until next time....I surround you in Love & Light! Sleep well and have a peaceful night! 

For more of my Inspirational Love Notes messages and poems I invite you to visit my archives for this blog. You may also follow me on Facebook by visiting my Inspirational Love Notes fan page at: https://www.facebook.com/InspirationalLoveNotes  and check Like.


A One Love Production
By Anna M. Hendricks
Copyright 2015 




No comments:

Post a Comment