Monday, January 26, 2015

Something To Tuck Under Your Pillow: The Butterfly Effect

Happy Monday! I hope you had a great weekend full of adventure, excitement, and fun! My weekend was very transformational and full of wonderful new insights and life changing revelations that led to me stepping outside of my comfort zone to bring you my message for tonight in a different way.

With that said, click the link below to view my first Inspirational Love Notes message in video, rather than written format, on my new, Inspirational Love Notes YouTube Channel that I'm very excited about and happy to share with you. I look forward to hearing your feedback. So please share your thoughts. Leave a comment and let me know what you think.



Until next time...I surround you in Love & Light! ~ Anna MsPoet Hendircks

For more of my Inspirational Love Notes messages and poems I invite you to visit my archives for this blog. You may also follow me on Facebook by visiting my Inspirational Love Notes fan page at: https://www.facebook.com/InspirationalLoveNotes  and check Like.


A One Love Production
By Anna M. Hendricks
Copyright 2015 

No comments:

Post a Comment