Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Loyal To Love:My End-Dependence Day Poem



 Yesterday was my personal 
End-Dependence Day...
The end of me giving my power away....
The day I decided my self-worthiness
I will no longer betray

Yesterday I took a Big Bold stand....
Covering my heart with 
my right hand....
I vowed to no longer
depend on other's,
especially a man
To satisfy my emotional needs
the way only God can

So with my dignity and integrity
in tacked, 
to the universe I made new command....
The respect I've always deserved
from other's
I no longer ask for,
I now demand

Yesterday, I conferred with my 
inner Goddess,
and we unanimously agree....
I will no longer dim my light
for the sake of someone
 else's insecurity....
To compensate for another person's
emotional immaturity....
Nor out of fear and worry about 
other's opinions, judgments, 
and rejection or acceptance of me....
Because none of these things
serve my well-being or honor 
my authenticity

Yesterday I forgave every person
who has ever caused me hurt,
or treated me unlovingly....
And today, I woke up with a deep
sense of peace,
feeling whole, complete
and totally free....

Now with my heart restored
to its natural state of purity....
I make this pledge of allegiance,
to that which matters most to me....
A vow of commitment and loyalty

I hereby vow to be loyal 
to myself through sickness and health....
Poverty and wealth

Loyal to the divine agenda
 and song of my soul....
The part of me that lives eternally,
and never grows old

Loyal to the desires of my heart
that I've been dreaming of....
Loyal to God....Loyal to Love



A One Love Production
By Anna MsPoet Hendricks
copyright 2016

Until next time....Remember to keep your heart open and your LOVE light on! ~ Anna Mspoet Hendricks - Your Goddess of Love


You can also follow me on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/InspirationalLoveNotes/





No comments:

Post a Comment