Thursday, July 14, 2016

Something To Tuck Under Your Pillow


One of my favorite bible scriptures on love is from 1 John 3:18. It says, "My children, our love should not be just words and talk; it must be true love, which shows itself in action." (Good News Bible Translation)

My Inspirational Love Notes-"Something To Tuck Under Your Pillow" message for you tonight is inspired from that scripture and a beautifully written passage I read a year ago about true love, in a book by one of my favorite love story authors (who's books often become great movies as well) Nicholas Sparks. He is the author of the epic love story, "The Notebook, that also became a hit movie."

The book I read last summer by him, that is also the partial inspiration for my message tonight, is from his book called, The Wedding, which is the sequel to The Notebook.

Side note: If you haven't read The Wedding by him already or didn't know he wrote a sequel to The Notebook, I highly recommend getting it from your local library where I found it, or ordering it online. It is definitely a must read if you're a hopeful romantic like me. Okay...back to my message for tonight. Lol :-)

Love, as I have come to learn, is more than three words exchanged with a kiss before bed at night, as Nicholas Sparks also said. But I would like to also add to that by saying, it is also more than three words you say at the end of a conversation before hanging up the phone. Or part of a daily morning routine before leaving for work. 

Love is sustained and maintained by action as the aforementioned biblical scripture in 1 John 3:18 also states. It is a pattern of devotion and commitment demonstrated by things you are willing to do for each other on a daily basis. It is shown in the level of willingness to allow yourself to grow spiritually, as well as emotionally, with each other. That in so doing, you may expand your perception and understanding of what true love is and the emotional capacity to express love for one another unconditionally.

Just a little "Something To Tuck Under Your Pillow" and ponder as you fall asleep tonight. Sleep well beloveds!

Until next time...Remember to keep your hearts open....and your LOVE light on! ~ Yours truly, Anna MsPoet Hendricks - Your Inspirational Goddess of Love



A One Love Production
By Anna MsPoet Hendricks
Copyright 2016


You can also follow me on Facebook @ https://www.facebook.com/InspirationalLoveNotes/





No comments:

Post a Comment