Sunday, July 24, 2016

Sunday's Food For Thought:Let Go and Let God - A Poem of Serenity and Surrender


Dear God,

Help me to surrender all my hearts desires
into you loving hands
Help me to trust in the perfection of your 
divinely orchestrated plan

Sweet serenity in you Lord,
is what I most yearn
So unto you I surrender
my daily worries, frustrations, 
And worldly concerns

That in exchange you may
fill my mind and heart,
with your perfect peace
Causing every single doubt
I have in me to cease

Help me remember Lord,
You are my true Source, substance,
and supply
Abundant and generous is your 
giving to me from your bountiful
well that never runs dry


This poem is dedicated to anyone who is or has been praying for something, worrying about something, pushing against something, trying to control something that is beyond your human power and control. If any of these descriptions sounds like you and your approach to whatever you've been going through and after all your efforts you still haven't figured out how to make it work out the way you want it to. Perhaps it's time to take a different approach. Let Go and Let God do for you what sometimes only he can. 

Until next time....Remember to keep your heart open and your LOVE light on!!! Yours truly ~Anna MsPoet Hendricks - Your Inspirational Goddess of Love


A One Love Production
By Anna MsPoet Hendricks
Copyright 2016



You can also follow me on Facebook @ https://www.facebook.com/InspirationalLoveNotes/

No comments:

Post a Comment