Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Something To Tuck Under Your Pillow:A Prayer for Mother's


Dear Mom,
On countless occasions you have proven the words and sentiment of the quote taken from the poster attached to be true. But tonight it is the exact opposite.Tonight all your children, including myself, are thinking about and praying for you. I pray that God protects and heals you like only He can do. May He turn your situation around and make you brand new. I love you very much mom and I know you love me too. And So It Is!

I know Mother's Day was a few months ago but tonight my mom is weighing heavy on my heart and mind. You see, my mom is a very strong woman with a big beautiful heart. But she has been experiencing a health challenge that has been progressing and, as of this week, has her in the hospital. Reasonably so, it is a situation that is causing deep concern for myself and my family at this time.

I love my mom very much and it hurts me to see her experiencing what she's going through. However, I am a firm believer that prayer is the most powerful weapon you can use when faced with any trial or challenge in life, including physical ailments and health concerns.

In fact, I believe in the power of prayer so strongly that when done in multiples of two or more joining together, prayer can be the most effective remedy for any health condition and even produce miracles turning the situation around. With this in mind, prayer can be the best gift you can give to a love one in need of healing or any concern they may have.

So tonight let's stand together and band together in prayer for our love ones in need of a healing, especially if you have a mom or are a mom in need of prayer now.

Post a prayer in the comment section below that you would like me to stand in agreement with you on for your mom, yourself or loved one. And I ask that you stand in agreement with me as well on the prayer I included in the opening of this message for my mom too. Then let's trust God together for a miracle to happen for us all.

Until next time...Remember to keep your hearts open and your Love light on!!! ~ Yours truly, Anna MsPoet Hendricks- Your Inspirational Goddess of Love


A One Love Production
By Anna MsPoet Hendicks
Copyright 2016


You can also follow me on Facebook @ https://www.facebook.com/InspirationalLoveNotes/


No comments:

Post a Comment