Friday, July 15, 2016

Something To Tuck Under Your Pillow


Hello Beloveds! It's Friday!!!! The day we've all been waiting for so the weekend can begin. I hope everyone of you had an AWESOME week. Any task, errands, or work you didn't get done or situation that didn't get worked out by today it's time to let it go and try again on Monday.

If fact, my message for you tonight is about just that. Sometimes we tend to hold on to things more than we should, racking our brain, stressing ourselves out and darn near driving ourselves crazy trying to get more done in a day than the 24 hour period we're given in a day will allow. Or we work overtime trying to fix a situation and do what sometimes only God can do for us. So tonight we're going to all take a breath....woo saaaah together and let the week go.

I also want to share with you a technique I use every night as part of my daughter's bed time ritual to help her relax and go to sleep. I either stand her in front of me as I sit in the rocking chair in her room or I hold her close to me in my lap.

We then take three deep breathes together and blow each one out with force to release all the negative energy, and vibrational toxins from our bodies picked up from whatever environments we may have been in throughout the day.

Then we do her favorite part together and shake our hands in the air as if they're wet and you're trying to air dry them or get something off of them. And together we say, "shake off the day....shake off the day...shake off the day!!! We repeat that three times with enthusiasm as we let go of whatever happened throughout the day and give it to God.

So tonight I suggest you try this little technique I made up for my daughter. It sure does help me. And I feel confident if you give it a try as well, like my daughter and me, you too will go to sleep in peace knowing all is well...and all is working out for your highest and greatest good no matter how the week or your day unfolded.

This is just a little "Something To Tuck Under Your Pillow" to ponder on as you fall asleep tonight. Have a great weekend and sleep week beloveds.

Until next time....Remember to keep your heart open and your LOVE light on!!! Yours truly ~Anna MsPoet Hendricks - Your Inspirational Goddess of Love



A One Love Production
By Anna MsPoet Hendricks
Copyright 2016


You can also follow me on Facebook @ https://www.facebook.com/InspirationalLoveNotes/

No comments:

Post a Comment