Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Something To Tuck Under Your Pillow: Be Still And Know...


Hello again beloveds,

How was your day? You know, Wednesday's are called "hump day" for a reason. And if your day was anything like mine, depending on what side of the globe you're reading this from, you're probably just glad it's over now. 

I woke up today with so much weighing on my heart and mind. No matter how hard I tried I just couldn't seem to pull it together. And I ended up having a pretty emotional, energy all over the place, difficulty finding my focus, feeling so out of balance kinda day.  

But at the end of the day, after putting my daughter to bed, I finally had a moment to myself. So I used that time to sit down and do my journal writing and have my quality quiet time with God as I do every night. And rather than venting to God about all the complaints I had about things gone wrong or not yet going as I would like, I chose instead to express gratitude for all the things that God has already worked out for me. 

I chose instead to write down in my gratitude journal all the things I could think of that I really appreciated and recognized as blessings that happened throughout my day despite how my day began. And when I finished writing to God my gratitude list instead of my list of complaints I heard this:

"Be still and know that I AM God.....
Be still and know that I AM your true Source....
Be still and know that I AM your true Substance.....
Be still and know that I AM your true Supplier....
Be still and know that I AM your true Supply.....

Be still and know that I AM your true Provider....
Be still and know that I AM your true Peace.....
Be still and know that I AM your true Protector....
Be still and know that I AM your true Prosperity....
Be still and know that I AM the answer and fulfillment
of all your Prayers....

Be still and know that I AM with you....
Be still and know that I AM for you....
Be still and know how much I Love you....
Be still and know how infinitely much you mean to me....

Be still and know that I AM yours and you beloved
will eternally be mine....
Be still and know I will NEVER leave you....
Be still and know I will NEVER forsake you....
Be still and know I will NEVER abandon you....

Be still and know through it all I will always be there....
Be still and know I AM working all things together 
for your good....
Be still and know...
Be still and know....
Be still and know.....All is well."

And after hearing that and writing it down I simply closed my journal and said....Wow....Thank you God!!!

Just a little "Something To Tuck Under Your Pillow" and ponder as you fall asleep tonight.

Until next time...Remember to keep your heart open and your LOVE light on!!! Yours Inspirational Goddess of Love ~ Anna MsPoet Hendricks

A One Love Production
By Anna MsPoet Hendricks
Copyright 2016


You can also follow me onFacebook@ https://www.facebook.com/InspirationalLoveNotes/

No comments:

Post a Comment