Saturday, August 27, 2011

Hear My Call : A Prayer for Healing...Help...and Guidance

I know I usually publish my daily Inspirational Love Note messages through my original works of poetry and articles. However, there is no poem or article I could write today that would more clearly convey my message of encouragement for you better than Jill Scott has already done through her phenomenal talent displayed in her song, "Hear My Call", from her recently released CD "Light of The Sun". So I've linked her new exceptionally well done video below to share with you as my Inspirational Love Note for you today.

I personally think Jill Scott is an extraordinary actor, poet, songstress and artist. Yet, when you witness for yourself the heart moving display of emotions and truth-filled lyrics in this video and song that she sings from the depths of her soul...I think you will agree with me that it's very hard to believe she is just "acting" here. This video is a display of REAL...RAW emotions. It is a very personal prayer calling to God from her heart that she has openly and courageously shared with her fans through her prolific lyrics...anointed gift of music and angelic voice.

So to anyone (myself included) who feels or have ever felt as she so eloquently expresses in this video and song, I encourage you today to do as both Jill has done in this song and I have done countless times...turn inward to God. Ask Him for help and guidance through whatever painful or challenging situation you're going through. Psalm 118:5 (New International Version) says, “In my anguish I cried out to the Lord, and he answered by setting me free.”

Click the link below to take in the healing power of today's message through this awesome song and video. Then go into the secret chambers of your own inner closet and say to God, "Father I humbly come to you for help and guidance in this situation I'm facing...Please..."Hear My Call".



As always in closing, I love hearing your feedback. So I invite you to continue sending me your Love Notes and I'll continue sending you mine.

Until next time, I behold the Spirit of Christ in you...and surround you in Love & Light!


A One Love Production
By Anna M. Hendricks
Copyright 2011
Bible Reference: Psalm 118:5, Holy Bible , New International Version


1 comment:

  1. Amen to that!!! Jill always brings it home and this is a great song.

    http://www.RapBeatCreator.com

    ReplyDelete