Thursday, August 25, 2011

The Revelation: A Night Vision of Victory

Yesterday I felt worried and uncertain about tomorrow,
which has now become my today
Then last night through a vision God spoke to me,
and in that spiritual revelation this is what
He had to say:

"Take all those negative thoughts
causing you to worry,
and the lies to you they tell
Evict everyone of them from
your heart & mind,
sending them all straight back to hell

I AM the Most High God who loves you
and the promises I make are solid and true
So cease your worrying over
what may come tomorrow,
from that situation you've been going through

From the human perspective you may not understand
Yet, I AM your Lord & Savior in life...
So Be Still and trust in my master plan

Though everything appears to be coming against you,
I am actually bringing every bit of it together
for your best and highest good
And in the end I will have worked out
every detail of the matter...
far better than you ever could

I will pay you back double for all the years
you've sown in tears...
through all your heartache & pain
I will send victory from the sky like rain,
and pour out blessings of such great abundance
that your barns will not have room to contain
Just to prove to all who have witnessed
your long-suffering
that you belong to me, the Most High God,
and all you've endured has not been in vain

When the final outcome unfolds
I will keep my word to give you
the desires of your heart
I will restore the years the locust have eaten
and give every area of your life a fresh start

So rest assured and stand firm
on my word in Isaiah 46:13 that says,
"your victory is near and triumph
will not be delayed"
I will bring you out into a comfortable place
fulfilling every request you have prayed

The battle is now over...the war has been won
I AM the Lord your God
who has said this to your spirit...
As I have spoken these things
so shall they be done."


As part of your Inspirational Love Note message for today, please continue to be inspired by the song I've also attached below entitled, "Victory", by Yolanda Adams.




As always, I love hearing from you. So please continue to send me your Love Notes...and I'll keep sending you mine.

Until next time...I behold the Spirit of Christ in you...and surround you in Love & Light!

A One Love Production
By Anna M. Hendricks
Copyright 2011
Bible Reference: Isaiah 46:13, Today's English Version, The Good News Bible






No comments:

Post a Comment