Sunday, August 7, 2011

P.R.E.S.S.

Today's message is short and straight to the point. I asked God, as I do everyday, what He wanted me to say to you as a word of encouragement for my Inspirational Love Note for you today. As I sat quietly in meditation listening for His answer I heard that still small voice of Spirit within give me the acronym that is the title of this message and instructed me to tell you to P.R.E.S.S.

Regardless of your specific circumstances...despite how long you've been going through it....no matter how long you've been praying and waiting for a breakthrough in the situation...God said from this day forward you are to P.R.E.S.S.

Rather it is a physical illness or health challenge you've been waiting to see turned around yet the doctor's report keeps coming back with results you don't like or accept as the truth of your being....God said, P.R.E.S.S.

If it is a financial situation you've been praying for help with or perhaps like me you've endured being laid-off work due to the current economy and having difficulty finding new substantial employment....God said, P.R.E.S.S.

Perhaps you're facing a legal battle and the opposing side is being extremely difficult and trying everything they can to break your spirit and cause you to give in to "their will". God sent me today to tell you...By all means, DO NOT Settle or be bullied into accepting anyone else's will. Continue to wait on Him in perfect patience and P.R.E.S.S.

Now I guess you're wondering what exactly does this acronym stand for...right? Well, in Philippians 3:13-14, The Apostle Paul said, "My brethren, I do not consider that I have reached the goal; but this one thing I do know, forgetting those things which are behind, I strive for those things which are before me; I press toward the goal to receive the prize of victory of God's highest calling through Jesus Christ."

So my friends, the message God sent through me for you today is to take this scripture and carry it in your heart and mind from this day forward. Use it as your great defense and speak it with conviction to that adverse situation your going through right now.

Say to your respective adversary, the health challenge, financial challenge, relationship challenge, legal challenge, etc., say to it boldly, "I will NOT be moved and you will NOT have victory over me. Yet, the perfect Will of God will have victory in me, through me and for me over you.

Then go forth in Christ Jesus following the instructions of God given to you through this Inspirational Love Note message for you today and P.R.E.S.S:

Pray
about the situation. Release it to God to be worked out His way. Then...Expect your Success to be Surrendered to you from the situation as the perfect Will of our Most High God. Do you get it now? P.R.E.S.S!!!

As always in closing, I leave you with a musical Love Note to help re-enforce the essence of my message to you. Today, I have linked below another of my favorite's by Fred Hammond & Radical for Christ from his CD, "Purpose by Design" perfectly titled, "Press". Click the link below to check it out.



Until next time...I behold the Spirit of Christ in you...and surround you in Love & Light!

A One Love Production
By Anna M. Hendricks
Copyright 2011








No comments:

Post a Comment