Thursday, August 4, 2011

Trust in Him...All The Way

Should my tears flow like a river of unceasing rain
Should my heart repeatedly endure hurt
and disappointment like a sea of pain
...I will trust you Lord

Should friends or lover's come and go
and prayers I deeply want
a Yes to,
Yet instead you say No
...I will STILL trust you Lord

Should I go through times of having very little
or become overwhelmingly blessed with having a lot,
In either case I will give you praise and thanksgiving
to show gratitude for the good I've already got
In the meantime...I will keep trusting you Lord

Come hell or high water,
darkness or light
You are my strength throughout the day,
and my comforter at night
You are my avenger who causes
every wrong done unto me to be made right
And because your word promises that my battles
are won by YOUR SPIRIT,
not by my power or might
For this reason and all the other promises
of your word....I will Always trust you Lord


A One Love Production
By Anna M. Hendricks
Copyright 2011


Please enjoy the song attached below to reinforce today's message. As you listen, allow your mind to be at ease. Then let your spirit absorb the words leaving nothing but the residue of peace beyond all human understanding behind in your heart. When you're done get up and continuing being about God's business with a joy-filled heart knowing He's got your back...and Trust in Him....All The Way.



Until next time...I behold the Divinity of Christ in you...and surround you in Love & Light!

No comments:

Post a Comment