Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Worry About Nothing...Pray About Everything

Not a lot of words are needed for me to convey the point of my Inspirational Love Note message to you today. The title of today's message speaks for itself which is in essence saying, "If you gone worry why pray...and if you gone pray why worry."

So I'll keep it short and sweet today by simply leaving you with this scripture from (Philippians 4:6-7) which says, "Do not worry over things, but always by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your request be made known to God. And the peace of God, which passes all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Jesus Christ."

Lastly, to go along with the above scripture, I leave you with this beautiful 1986 classic song by Anita Baker and The Winans befittingly titled, "Ain't No Need To Worry". I think between you meditating on the above scripture and soaking in the peaceful melody and soothing words to this song, which I've linked below, both the title and overall point of today's Inspirational Love Note message will be amply conveyed to you.



In closing, I pray that you enjoy the song and that this message helps you go about the rest of your day overcome with peace and centered in the presence of our Most High God. Above all remember, despite your current circumstances...continue to...Worry About Nothing....and Pray About Everything

As always I love hearing from you so continue to send me your Love Notes...and I'll continue sending you mine.

Until next time...I behold the Divinity of Christ in you...and surround you in Love & Light!


A One Love Production
By Anna M. Hendricks
Copyright 2011
Bible reference: Philippians 4:6-7 (Holy Bible, Ancient Eastern Text,
Lama's Translation)

No comments:

Post a Comment